Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not Long Enough

This time wasn't long enough with my man. We had a wonderful weekend and now I'm home with a sore belly, cat smell in the house and a heavy heart.
I still believe I'm lucky to be alive and know that I have the most wonderful people in my life.
My life will change so much in the next two weeks now. It's all a bit much for me sometimes. I just want to lie here and do nothing but that wont do me any good.
But where is the balance? I have to have one, for if I don't it could harm me. How much do I do before it gets too much?
I still haven't figured that out yet. Mainly because I wasn't out in the real world for years after I was diagnosed. I was well protected up there in the north on a hobby farm.
Now it's time to learn when to rest, when to walk, when to run and when to fly.
I must remember my inner thoughts and what I want to think, I truly believe that the world has wonderful places, beautiful faces and fantastic sunsets.
I know there is good in everyone in my life because I have chosen them to be there.
I know I'm a beautiful woman with a kind heart and is intelligent.
Ok that was good. I remember now, house still stinks though and I don't know how to tell the daughter to get rid of the animal.
I'll think on that and let you know.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment