Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today

Today was a nice relaxing day. I got some bad medical news but nothing I can't handle. It just hit me at first.
I am missing my man though. 
I was reading what I wrote yesterday and it reads confusing!! Oh well, it's what I was thinking at the time.

My best friend seems to call me at the same time my boyfriend does and the same with texting. It's as if they both know when the other wants to contact me... it's a little creepy to be honest. I appreciate the attention and boy do I ever need it right now.
My ex husband is right though, I can't seem to get my head around not getting it the way I want it. I'm not so bad now like I was but I still get the odd ting here and there of, hey, I wanted this or that.
I think that could be why I don't do this social networking thing well. I just don't get all the faking stuff. Just say what you think and feel for heavens sake. Social 'norms' are so not my thing.
I suppose that I've been so badly burnt by my first husband that I don't know if I can ever get better from that and so the self preservation comes in when I have to deal with other people. Plus it doesn't help that I won't like at all for anything. It really does get a person into trouble.
Ya sooo many ideas in one blog. I tend to think a lot. When your hands don't work well and you need glasses, well, it's hard to find other things to do with your time other than think.
Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment