Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meh

Not so happy this past while. I tried to quit smoking while too much was going on in my life and on a good run I could've done it.
I think it was too much. I'm not back to smoking fully but I do have one a day.
The stress on me was just too much and now the MS is acting up.
My daughter is being a teenager, so I'm having to deal with that, I just got accepted for my Disability claim so now I have to do all the work for that, I'm still in a new relationship and having to cope with that, I'm not getting the same meds as before so now I can't sleep which is HARD on me, and of course the list goes on.
Even if it's good things going on I can't seem to organize things well enough in my head to get through one thing then the other.
I've dealt with garbage of the previous tenants leaving, just today.
I want to go see people and do things and now I can finally do it soon but at what cost?
We shall see how much more I can take and see what my limit is. I haven't had to deal with all this stuff yet.
I was pretty protected up there by my house and my husband.
Life goes on and I have to make mine simple and the way I want.
Soon....

1 comment:

  1. One step, one day at a time Beth!!...You are doing exceptionally well at quitting smoking if you are only having one a day...most can't quit cold turkey...the last thing you need to be doing is making unrealistic goals for yourself!!

    Congratulations on getting your disability claim..your life is coming together piece by piece just the way you had wanted it :-)

    Being in a new relationship can be a very educational time in your life..utilize it..learn who you are alongside learning who he is..everything is new which lends itself to 'new beginnings!!!'

    Take Care Beth...Hugz

    ReplyDelete