Sunday, August 29, 2010

Luckiness

So today I feel lucky.
Lucky to have a wonderful man in my life,
lucky to have a gorgeous daughter I can look at all the time now,
lucky to have the best friend in the whole world,
lucky to be living in a safe and secure environment,
lucky be walking and talking,
and lucky to still have my brain intact.

It's been a long road and I still can't see the end of it but I will soon and it will get perfect because I'll make it that way.
My ex in England is doing well and I'm so happy for him. He's lead a long and treacherous life and now deserves a good one.

Me and Kent are going camping soon and I think he's more excited than me! It's cute and refreshing to have that. I swear I'm dating my best friend. They are so much alike.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment