Monday, August 23, 2010

I Feel Pretty

Ok, so you may notice that I'm quirky with titles. I never know what to 'title' things.
I'll get it though!
Yesterday was great. My boyfriend came over and we just lied here and cuddled. He's so busy and I'm grateful he drives all the way here just to see me or pick me up. I so need a car! Later though, that's later.
He has a great job. He works for a mission, which is like a hostel, well it is a hostel, but they counsel with a Christian backing. He is a clergyman and has a shady background.
Wow, I've never seen someone come out of what he's been through like that. He was a drug dealer, doer, alchie, all kinds of things and one day he was stabbed in the heart.
He woke up basically.
We have a lot in common and yet there is enough differences that we learn from each other.
Here's a picture of us, bye for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment