Thursday, April 26, 2012

Been such a long time. HI!!
I have decided, I'm a gypsy... my daughter said that I was and I have mulled the suggestion over and yes, it's settled. I am one.
I love to travel and meet new people. I met a man online whom lives in Missouri, of all places! That was not part of the life plan I had for myself but then again my plans are never set in stone.
I have come to meet him and gone home. That was a year ago. I met him March 11 2011.
I fell in love, not a love that is an OH MY GOODNESS take me now kind of love but a, I want to be with you and your family for the rest of my life love. He makes me feel complete and healthy.
Isn't that the point? Especially at almost 40 it's time to put the big girl panties on and make the right decisions for the remainder of my time here.
I am now here down in south east Missouri and loving every minute of it. I am awake every morning before the sun arises in this beautiful place, and I have goals and things to do at every turn.
I go to church now quite a bit and love it. I miss being involved in a community that has a care for your spiritual health as well as your physical.
I feel ALIVE..... I miss my children, but they don't need me. I was just home for 7 months and nothing. I sat in a bed and did nothing. I found a church and went but it wasn't the same.
Here is Wayne. There was a flood happening all around us and the sun was on it's way down so I wanted to get a picture of him.


Till Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment